Mmmm taste the chocolate as it melts in your mouth. Sense how smooth the sublime treat is and savour the sweetness. Experience this decadent opportunity to enjoy the world’s finest commodity. Chocolate tasting is an experience not to be missed.
It’s time for you to set a Saturday aside to enjoy a day out with someone special.
Your hosts will execute a short, informal presentation regarding the origin and history of chocolate. Indulge yourself in the best chocolate tasting experience ever, tasting pure Belgian, Swiss and African chocolates while learning more about the origins of chocolate and how chocolates are made. Chocolate tasting is a wonderful way to relax and enjoy good company with friends and family.
Your experience includes chocolate tasting with an informal chat about the origins and make up of this commodity. You will also enjoy a plated meal of assorted homemade pastas, garden fresh salads and home baked breads as well as select a box of chocolate truffles to take home and enjoy. Not only will you enjoy chocolate tasting for lunch but you can have them for dinner later as well!
- Location: Muldersdrift, Johannesburg
- Availability: Experiences take place based on minimum numbers of 8 and any day throughout the week including Saturday.
- Who: Ideal for all those who love chocolate and Italian food.
- Numbers: The experience is for two and forms part of a group. Minimum numbers apply.
- What to take: Take a HUGE appetite and love for chocolate!
- Duration: Allow 60 minutes for the activity, followed by lunch at your leisure.
Learn more about Chocolate Tasting via http://www.celestialgifts.co.za
Follow everything experiential via http://www.facebook.com/celestialgiftexperiences
Prepared for by, Odette Butcher, Chief Experience Officer, Celestial Gift Experiences